Luci is passionate about branding as a deep discovery into who you are and why people would want to hire you and only you.
In this episode, Luci discusses:
· What branding and identity mean, and misconceptions people have about the terms.
· The power in knowing who you are, radiating who you are, and being able to express it.
· How to discover your own brand and what makes up a brand.
· A great brand doesn’t start with your ideal client and who they are attracted to – it starts with you.
· Even if you are working in the same target market as someone else, you will attract different clients based on your brand and style than someone else might.
· How you present your self and the words you say are part of your brand and communicate a lot about who you are.
“Personal brands are unearthed, they’re not created. Branding is a creative, active, introspective process that’s an ongoing and organic exploration.” — Luci Dumas
Harold and Maude – 1971, directed by Hal Ashby
The Brand Called You by Peter Montoya
Connect with Luci Dumas: