Jeff and Lori Poole own Indigo Silver Studio in Wilmington NC, offering boutique boudoir portraiture and wedding photography. They also own and operate The Shoot Space, their educational outreach for photographers.
In this episode, Luci, Jeff, and Lori discuss:
- How to sell wedding albums and a system to create a story with your client.
- How they balance their relationship and their business.
- How to utilize lead magnets in your marketing to keep yourself top of mind.
- Designing the album that tells the story together with the client gives them a sense of ownership of the album.
- Creating a sense of urgency gives the client a reason to make a decision in a timely manner, serving both your business and your clients better.
- Be creative – you don’t have to use the business model that somebody else is just because it is being used. There are many ways to accomplish the same thing.
“Instead of focusing on individual images, we’re focusing on stories, so rather than picking images, we’re picking stories and working backward.” — Lori Poole
Connect with Jeff & Luci Poole:
Facebook: The Shoot Space & indigosilver studio
Website: TheShootSpace.com & indigosilverstudio.com
Instagram: @theshootspace & @indigosilver
Pinterest: indigosilver photography studio
Use Promo Code: Luci at checkout and you will get 20% off the Wedding Albums Complete Workflow System at TheShootSpace.com/Shop
Connect with Luci Dumas: