In this episode, Luci and David discuss:
- The rigors of volume photography, and more specifically, sports team photography.
- Tips and tricks for networking and growing your contacts.
- The items people need to think about before trying volume photography.
- Utilize social media to find the groups, teams, and people that you want to work with.
- Don’t give up! A “no” is not necessarily forever. Stay top of mind, be present, and somewhere along the way, someone will say “yes.”
- Be organized on the day – not only with crowd control and your equipment but with keeping track of who is being photographed.
“In volume photography, time is money. You have to get it all right in the camera, on photo day…It’s all about not touching every individual photo multiple times.” — David Grupa
Connect with David Grupa:
Facebook: David Grupa Sports
Sports Check List: SportsChecklist.DavidGrupaSports.com
PPA Reference: PPA.com
Connect with Luci Dumas: