Marnie Clagett, CPP, operates a studio in historic Downtown Elizabethtown, KY, where she and her husband focus on contemporary fine art portraiture for their clients.
Marnie primarily photographs families and high school seniors,
In this episode, Luci and Marnie discuss:
- Having a successful home studio.
- Practical ways to make a small space work for your business.
- Presenting a professional front in all aspects of your business.
- Home studio spaces are still professional spaces, even if it’s in the middle of your home.
- Set apart your business by language – “pics” and “portraits” give off a different vibe to the clients.
- Have your finances in order before setting up an out of home studio.
“It is all about how you approach your studio space and how you make that work.”— Marnie Clagett
Connect with Marnie Clagett:
Facebook: Clagett Photography
Connect with Luci Dumas: