In this episode Luci Dumas chats with Michele PW about Love Based Copywriting.
She is a best-selling, award-winning author. On the fiction side, she writes psychological thrillers/mystery/suspense books and has a popular book blog. On the nonfiction side, she’s written 5 books in the “Love-Based Business” series that share how to sell more with love and build a solid, profitable business on a foundation of love. In addition, she owns a copywriting and marketing company that has sold nearly $50M worth of products and services.
They discuss the following topics
- How to use words to sell your photography. Many photographers feel icky about selling…but when we base it on love it is a joy!
- Love based copy = persuasion. We are always doing it every day.
- Tapping into your emotions whether it’s love or fear.
ie..Fear based…if you don’t do this, you will experience something bad
Love Based…when you do this, you may not be ready but if you are…let’s go. Love is about truth.
- Be Honest. Be authentic and true to yourself.
- Client stories are great!
- Get a sense of energy through your videos.
- Survey, survey, survey! Ask, what is your biggest worry?
For example, ask your clients, why did you pick you over someone else?
- Confidence will be your magnet.
Links For Michele PW: