“Don’t just sit there, do something.”
This solo episode with Luci is all about Self-Motivation. How to wake up every day (well, most days) and move forward towards goals, big and small, under all situations. She also explores some of the inner challenges and growth opportunities as a self-employed artist.
– It’s important to keep our “why” in mind beyond money, goals or ego satisfaction.
– Keep focus on what your deeper purpose is when you lose energy or can’t focus.
– Luci has managed 38 years staying in business as a portrait and wedding photographer.
– Always do your best. We are only human and will have different levels of energy, so just go with it.
– Downstream action is when you go with the flow and with “divine timing.”
– You should always get support to stay and be more motivated. This includes a coach, a power partner or even a small support group.
– Reading motivational, educational, and inspirational books and listening to webinars, podcasts, and videos keep us growing.
– Always try new things, play around, and do creative activities with friends.
– GRIT is very important and helps you stick to moving towards your goals and dreams.
– Set small doable goals for yourself daily, these small actions will lead to more motivation.
– Luci is discovering how much a routine of gym twice a week keeps her positive, especially during this “stay at home” order.
BIG NEWS! April and May 2020
- “50% Discount for my online course …The Profitable Photographer Sales Academy through May 20th
Just go to lucidumascoaching.com and click on the classes tab for more info and to sign up.
- I am starting a 90 small mastermind group called “Your Highest Profit Year” to help us hit the ground running and take positive action now and in the future. Contact me at firstname.lastname@example.org for more info or to schedule a quick call
Connect with Luci Dumas: