Luci’s guest, Tanya Smith is the owner of Work Story Photography in Spokane, Washington. She’s a corporate branding expert who works with organizations and individuals who want to elevate their brand image with storytelling photos that sell.
· High end branding services are more an more in demand and highly profitable.
· Photographic branding is when you use photos to communicate your story. You brings out why you are unique and what you have to offer others.
· There are a lot of resources and classes you can take in order to make photographic branding your niche.
· Planning and knowing how to execute the photos for your clients are key to getting useful great photos for your branding business.
· You should know your ideal clients that you want to photograph.
· Having an upsell offer will help bring more into your packages that you agree on with your clients.
· Approach your clients with the idea of what YOU can do for them.
· Clients value time so staying consistent and quick is a good way to keep them happy.
· You need to build a relationship with your clients.
· For branding photography you need to charge more than you would for portrait photography.
You can reach Tanya on her email for questions or mentoring at firstname.lastname@example.org.
You can also join her Facebook group, Rock Your Branding Photography Biz https://www.facebook.com/groups/brandingphotographybiz/
Use code word luci (all lowercase) and receive $50 off for “Spiff Up Your Site” launching in May.
Connect with Luci Dumas:
Photography Website: LuciDumas.com