In this episode, Luci and Stacey discuss:
- The importance of giving back to your community and building a strong reputation.
- Why sourcing the right talent and encouraging creativity and independent work, sustained a high-quality work product and employee loyalty.
- How offering video as part of your services will increase the level of your business and enter the growing market demand with entrepreneurs and online influencers.
- Entrepreneurs need to be the face of their brand, and they’re hiring photographers for professional headshots and photographs in a natural state for use in social media, websites, online marketing, and blogs.
- “Proof” gives entrepreneurs and thought leaders the opportunity to perform on a live and virtual stage to talk about what they are passionate about and why they do what they do.
- It’s essential to build your photography business by finding a way to align your core values with some kind give back component to the community. It’s the best way to give back to your community in a way that’s also beneficial to you and your business.
“The more we can lift each other as we climb, the better we are, give in the spirit of generosity and your heart will be free to reach and build the life you want to live.” — Stacey Lievens