In this episode, Luci discusses:
- The top to-do-list items necessary for growing a professional photography business.
- The importance of hiring a coach experienced in photography and business, who will provide inspiration and guidance to avoid costly mistakes.
- The advantages of building a reputation through volunteering, assisting other photographers, and generosity.
- A photography business requires money to invest in education, equipment, marketing, coaching, and travel.
- Finding your niche will make it easier to grow your business in that specific area, build your reputation, and know the market you’re serving.
- Attend a week-long class with professional photographers who have had a successful journey to network, learn new skills, and be inspired.
“Never stop learning and don’t give up; success is inevitable if you’re willing to do what it takes and trust yourself.” — Luci Dumas