In this episode, Luci and William discuss:
- Why SEO is important for entrepreneurs to increase visibility through online searches and the mistakes business owners make with keyword searches.
- The foundations of SEO and the importance of website content and external links with clients and organizations.
- The impact website power, social media, and networking have on SEO algorithms and how to avoid competing website content.
- The two foundational components to SEO are onsite content and offsite content. Onsite content is what is on your website while offsite content is links from other sites to yours.
- You must have a very powerful website for search engines to find your content. Content on pages should use different keywords as searches are page specific, not site specific.
- SEO algorithms are updated by search engines, and it’s essential to understand what the new algorithm analyses and how to modify your website content for maximum exposure.
“Profitable beyond money means to me that I have led a fulfilled life doing something with purpose, that I made a difference, even if it was only on one person.” — William Bay
Connect with William Bay:
*Use discount code “getnoticed20” for 20% off course at Get Noticed SEO Training Course