Chances are you’ve heard of my guest on this week’s episode of The Profitable Photographer Podcast at least once or twice. After all, as he says, he’s the only one with his name. Who is it? Why, the one and only Booray Perry!
Booray Perry is a professional photographer in Tampa Florida, specializing in weddings, headshots, Bar Mitzvahs, and portraits. Before he picked up a camera, he was a professional radio announcer and comedian.
Booray uses his photography knowledge and his ability to talk non-stop to teach people worldwide about photography in a down-to-earth way. He has a reputation for taking complex ideas and explaining them in a way that doesn’t make your head explode. He is also the co-host of the Photobomb Podcast and has his own YouTube channel.
It was such a joy to have time with Booray to talk about all things photography, podcasts, Bar Mitzvahs, and life in general. As I assumed, Booray has always liked to learn (and he claims to be too smart for his own good), which is part of what makes him such a good photography teacher.
Get excited about a candid conversation as Booray shares with me:
- why he’ll talk about the business of photography, but only how to build a business that you love
- why it’s important for people to learn the nuts and bolts of photography
- why he enjoys teaching others about photography (and how he picks what to teach)
- the best-kept secret in the photography industry (hint: Bar and Bat Mitzvahs)
Of everything that Booray and I had the pleasure of talking about, I think my favorite takeaway from our conversation was this: You’re a photographer for life; it never goes away.
Interested in learning more about photography from Booray? You can find him in all of these places:
- Website – http://www.boorayperry.com
- Email – email@example.com
- YouTube- https://www.youtube.com/boorayperry
- Facebook – http://www.facebook.com/ProPhotoTalkWithBooray
- Instagram – https://www.instagram.com/boorayperry/
- Podcast – http://photobomb.buzzsprout.com/
Photography Business Coach Luci Dumas’ Programs and Contact Info: