Today, our hostess and Mastercraftsman Photographer Luci Dumas unpacks the 5 Love Languages and how we as business owners can use this concept to our advantage.
Originally published in 1992 by Gary Chapman as a guide to the five general ways that romantic partners express and experience love, the observations behind the 5 Love Languages can easily be used to nurture any type of personal or even professional relationship.
Listen in as Luci offers practical, tried-and-tested ways to demonstrate to your clients the love languages of physical touch, quality time, receiving gifts, words of affirmation, and acts of service to set your photography business apart from all the rest!
- An introduction to the 5 Love Languages (2:08)
- How Luci learned about the 5 Love Languages (5:07)
- Incorporating practices in your business that hit on all five of the love languages (7:39)
- Physical Touch (11:26)
- Quality Time (13:07)
- Receiving Gifts (17:07)
- Words of Affirmation (21:16)
- Acts of Service (24:58)
- Discover your love language by taking the test at: https://www.5lovelanguages.com/quizzes/love-language
- MidSouth Color Labs
Photography Business Coach Luci Dumas’ Programs: