Treating regular clients like celebrities and celebrities like regular people
My guest has photographed many prominent musicians, politician and more and featured in dozens of publication. In this episode, Luci and Bry Cox discuss:
- How Bry’s magazine style approach to photographing everyday people distinguishes his brand from the competition.
- His work shooting with celebrities and how he uses it to promote his business.
- The value of creating a high end experience for his customers.
- Get the sellable shots done quickly then make time for a more creative approach.
- Help nervous clients relax by telling them a little anecdote about yourself.
- You can’t focus on the people in front of your lens if you’re wrapped up in the technical stuff.
“In the end, I think it’s just really caring and loving people and caring about who every single individual is.” — Bry Cox
Connect with Bry Cox:
Connect with Luci Dumas: