This is an encore of my most listened-to episode. Woo hoo!
So why is this episode so popular? Well, to put it mildly, Erin’s photography business is off-the-charts successful. She has achieved that 7 figure dream and now has the freedom to work as much or as little as she wants.
And I’m beyond proud of her. She’s special to me because I was her coach early in her journey (5 years ago) and helped her choose pet photography as her niche.
Erin’s following her passion and it is working!
Bonilla Pet Studio employs a team of photographers, salespeople, plus other support staff. Their entire team is made up of 16 amazing pet-loving people. As someone that is always growing and visioning, one of her big goals is to franchise her unique pet photography business.
You won’t want to miss:
- The reason Erin isn’t afraid to take risks.
- The many ways that Erin puts her clients first.
- Why Erin is a big fan of direct response marketing.
- Her method for making important business decisions.
- Her take on having a coach and whether it was worth it.
Erin’s business has grown quickly. She has had to hit the ground running and make some big decisions. She shares what has worked for her.
Connect with Erin:
- Website: https://bonillapetstudio.com
- Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/bonillapetstudio/
- Facebook Bonilla Pet Studio: https://www.facebook.com/EBonillaPhoto
Photography Business Coach Luci Dumas’ Programs and Contact Info: