Today’s episode is all about money…how to be wise and pro-active in the management of the income we receive.
Lindsey Betz is co owner of Jonathan Betz Photography, is a
photographic Craftsman, and chief implementer over the of their clients’ experience and studio management. She regularly teaches at the national level as well as locally and regionally. She serves as a PPA Councilor and on the national PPA EDU Committee.
She is also very knowledgeable about not only earning but using money as a tool to create the life we want now and into our retirement.
- Creativity and budgeting…..starting with our needs and the dream
- Why we should spend less and save 3 to 6 month emergency fund.
- Why you want to be debt free
- 15% retirement saving…both Roth IRA and traditional
- Price for profitability-
- Communicate with spouses partners,
- Know your “yeses” and “nos”. Take time to figure out your values and which relate to where you spend your money
This is an eye-opening and educational conversation everyone can benefit from for sure!