In my next life want to be today’s guest! He is an adventure sports and event photographer in New Zealand and shares great stories.
In this episode, Luci and Mead discuss:
- Having a purpose and personality behind every photograph taken.
- Tips for finding and maintaining clients in your photography business.
- Standing out from everyone with a camera.
- When you know who you are, you can put yourself in situations where you are a natural.
- As a professional, when things go pear shaped, you find a solution and look for other opportunities and options.
- Passion, dedication, and focus are the key to success. If you haven’t discovered these elements in your photography, look for them.
“If you’re out there shooting something because you think it’s going to make you money, you’re never going to stand out.” — Mead Norton
Connect with Mead Norton:
Facebook: Mead Norton Photography
YouTube: Mead Norton Photography
LinkedIn: Mead Norton
15% Discount off Coaching/Review Services by mentioning The Profitable Photographer
Book Recommendation: On the Road by Jack Kerouac & Desert Solitaire: A Season in the Wilderness by Edward Abbey
Connect with Luci Dumas: