Are you like me? Are there a million great ideas to help you grow your business, and simple tasks on your “To Do” list that you struggle with completing or even starting?
This is called “Resistance”, everyone experiences it and it can be conquered day by day.
In this episode, Luci discusses:
- How personal resistance to daily tasks is the enemy of success.
- What resistance looks like in its many iterations.
- The value in working with a coach to move through fear and resistance.
- Personal resistance is a natural part of being a professional artist.
- Diligently working through a list of defined tasks can set you free.
- Delegate or hire out time sucking tasks that don’t generate the most money.
“Creative work is not a selfish act or a bid for attention on the part of the actor. It’s a gift to the world and every being in it. Don’t cheat us of your contribution. Give us what you’ve got.” Steven Pressfield
The War of Art – Steven Pressfield
Ted Talk “How to Stop Screwing Yourself Over” – Mel Robbins
Connect with Luci Dumas: